Walked the wadeway

michael
Really low tide this morning and I finally made it across the wadeway to the North slip at Northney in my wellies.

Re: Walked the wadeway

michael
Evidently you can see I did it walking on my hands

Re: Walked the wadeway

Wow, well done you!!
I’ve always fancied doing that…let me know if you fancy having a walking companion next time!

Re: Walked the wadeway

I am glad you did not follow ALL the southern part of the ORIGINAL path of the wadeway, (you deviated east along the “new cut “ bed to get to the Northney slipway) - or you would have got stuck in the mud!
Well done! I have always intended to do that sometime and somehow never got around to it….

Re: Walked the wadeway

tombennettx@gmail.com
Well done. I'm envious.

Re: Walked the wadeway

Well done , what time did you go ?

Re: Walked the wadeway

michael
6.45 this morning, I waved but you ignored me!!

Re: Walked the wadeway

RichardH
Brilliant Michael - I am envious - perhaps next year others of us can also do this

Re: Walked the wadeway

Pam P
Also envious of you, didn't know it was possible, would love to do it.