Wanted Friday 1st April 11am

Phil P
2 Rowers and a cox to join Pete and Phil for a 5 mile from home practice in Gladys.
Thanks
Phil

Re: Wanted Friday 1st April 11am

Mark Taylor
My commitment on that day has moved to 15.00 hrs,  so I can row and Frances can Cox.  Last time,  we tried to practice by meetingg Langstone 1.5 hrs before high water. To get a good tidal push once we had turned at verner.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Wanted Friday 1st April 11am

benlevay
Yes please. I can row or cox or whatever needed. if you can confirm the time - but I can work it out from tide tables later. Ben

Re: Wanted Friday 1st April 11am

So if we meet 10.50

Start course at 11.20

Get to verner approx 12.00

We then return to Langstone on the flood and complete course before hw at at 12.50
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Wanted Friday 1st April 11am

Phil P
Thanks Ben
So we have Pete
                  Phil
                  Ben
                  Mark
            Cox Frances

Re: Wanted Friday 1st April 11am

Phil, do you mind if I potter along behind you in a Teifi?