Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

tombennettx@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
Tomorrow should be another sunny day so please sign up for a gentle row. If wind is light we might row down Langstone harbour.

10:15 Wednesday.   See you all at 2:30 and anyone else who would like to come. Remember it's going to be hot so be prepared.

Re: Wednesday 6th September row

Anne3
Hello Tom What time would you be meeting please?

Re: Wednesday 6th September row

tombennettx@gmail.com
Sorry. 2:30pm

Re: Wednesday 6th September row

Anne3
Thanks. Sorry, won't be able to make that. Enjoy!

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Tom I'm coxing at 4.30 for Gladys so would be good to catch a row as well. Please may I join and will we be back for 4.30 ?

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

tombennettx@gmail.com
That may be a bit tight. We'll see if anyone else signs up.

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Dee
Don't worry Tom , I was trying to stretch out my time but won't work.

I'll be there 4.30 pm

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Geoffrey Shilling
Yes please. Geoff

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Yes please for me!

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Anita Preston
I'd like to row 😊

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Karen Bakovljev
Love to join you. Karen

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

tombennettx@gmail.com
Ok Dee. Another time

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Dee
Indeed Tom.  I was rather too hopeful with time today

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Dave M
Hi Tom

I could well be misreading the tide times but are you being a bit optimistic for a 14:30 meet time (17:09 high tide at Northney)?

Cheers

Dave

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

tombennettx@gmail.com
High tide at 4:30 so 2:30 was just ok.

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Pam P
Thanks for the comments today Dee - I've found a coxing for idiots website, a perfect start!

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Dee
Oh Pam , you'll be fine shouting at crew , I love it !!
Would recommend Geoff Shilling coxing course, sign up for his next. There's always plenty of advice and encouragement from Cutters so take everything on board .

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Oooh, share the wealth of the website name Pam - we could all do with a coxing refresher from time to time!!

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Pam P
Oh I will, and I do, Dee thanks, I'm very grateful for all the advice.  But I'm starting from Ground Zero on coxing, a position I dislike.
I think Matt is teasing me, but just in case...... It's Coxing for Beginners, based on the coxing handbook for Oxford University students. At least it'll help me get my head around it pre Sunday School.......

Re: Wednesday 6th September row at 2:30

Dee
Most importantly  ,you need to enjoy coxing , if you do then you'll be fabulous ! Be like a sponge and soak up every piece of advice and knowledge from Cutters with many many years of experience ...
12