Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Alan Harding
This post was updated on .
Good weather this week so another row!
HW 12.00
Leisure row to Emsworth for tea/coffee etc.

I will be there at 9.30 to help launching

9.30 Lady
Mo...Cox
Sue L...Capt
Bobby
John D. P.
Alison B

9.40 Sally
Marilyn...Capt
Marion
Liz
John C
Ben

9.50 SWeare Deep
Alan...Capt
Doug
Tessa
Terry H
Les

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

john d. pearce
Hi Alan
Yes please
Regards
John D.

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Tessa Collings
Yes please From Tessa

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

len buckle
put me in cheers len

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Mo Evans
Me too.

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Alison b
Yes please.....looking forward to it already !
Many thanks
Alison

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Alison b
Hi Mo
I forgot to ask you this morning for your mobile so that you can send me your photos on WhatsApp.
Not sure how this will work on the forum but this is my email address if it helps.
a.bents@btinternet.com

Many thanks
Alison

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Yes please for a very gentle row!!

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Yes please ,Marilyn

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

douglas smith

 1 more for wednesday please

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

BobbyClayton
Yes please for me as well
Bobby

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Yes please Alan, if there is room for me? Thanks 😁

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

John Child
Yes please Alan.

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Liz Hall
Yes please. I thought I had replied yesterday but my message has disappeared. Liz

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

benlevay
Yes please Alan

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Terry H
I'd love to join you in the morning if possible please.

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

len buckle
sorry but have to drop out have a good row see you soon len

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth..one more rower if possible?

Hi Alan.
Can I pick up the spare please.

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth..one more rower if possible?

Alan Harding
That great Les.
Many thanks.

Re: Wednesday 9th June. 9.30 meet to Emsworth

Thanks Alan for lovely row in fab conditions.  Sue
12