Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

The weather looks to be stabilising a bit this week with light winds and much reduced chances of rain. I am responsible for the weekly rows this week, so please sign up if interested in a row.

Meet 15:30
HW 17:34
Weather forcast Westerley F3 - Dry - partial cloud

Plan is to row down Chichester Harbour keeping Hayling to our west and turn at Verner for a row back to Langstone and in-depth sports and performance analysis in The Royal Oak afterwards. The crews are based round GRR crews which are as follows:-

Gladys
Mark
Nigel
Keith
Martin
Steve F

Sware Deep
Rachel
Lyn M
Liz W
Sarah B
Marion
Cathy (new rower)

Langstone Lady
Sue L
Chris M
Matt
Karen
Margret
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Sue Loveridge
Any crew from Langstone Lady available for a row?
I can do it.

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

I would like to get out on the water if the numbers work out. If not no worries …

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Karen Bakovljev
I can make it for Langstone Lady

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Lynn Murray
Chris and I can make for Langstone Lady.

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Hoping to join you but will confirm by Tuesday 🤞

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Marcus and I would like to join the row, we are not in a team but wonder if there are others who would just like to row? (No analysis after just a reflection of a glorious row afterwards!) Christine

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Me too please in Sweare Deep crew if enough of us!

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Just confirming that I am able to row on Wednesday 😁

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Please also add Sarah Batter who is now joining Cutters 😁👍

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Margaret
Hi, I’m free to row with the Langstone Lady team but will need to be back on land by 6pm; if that’s likely then yes please from me

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Steve F
Hi Mark, Yes please! Happy to join you in Gladys if there’s still a space, Steve

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

I need to be off by 5.30pm so that should be fine Margaret.

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

Sorry to chop and change, but we are not able to row Wednesday now so will sign up for Friday.

Re: Wednesday Row 6th July 15:30

I’ll be able to be there for my Langstone Lady team mates.

Just please excuse the fact I’ll be coming straight from a building site (no Cutters gear and covered in sawdust!!)
See you there
Matt