Wednesday row. Revised time meet 9.45. Don't forget swim things.

Wednesday row. Revised time meet 9.45. Don't forget swim things.

We need to turn Sallyport and launch her so can we meet 15 minutes earlier.
Weather looking hot and light winds. Anyone fancy a row and swim with picnic or snacks from the ferry cafe?
Plenty of water and sunscreen. Could be a practice for round Hayling or just a pleasant row.

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Sue, any other from the Gladys crew available for a row?

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Yes please Sue

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Would be happy to join Vernon in Gladys.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please Sue

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Another Clayton fan signing on.
 If we took Mabel we could scrub her bottom whilst having a swim.....perhaps?
(Also less distance through the weed to fetch her in from the mooring!)

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Lynn Murray
Hi Sue, count Chris and I in please.

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

john d. pearce
Hi Sue
I'm for a pleasure row
John D.

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Margaret
Yes please from me
Margaret

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Yes please for me and Marcus

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Yes please for Ron and Cheryl.

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Joan
Yes please for me. Joan

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Grahaml
Yes please Graham lloyd

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please from Wendy and Stephen - I like Mabel but I am not scrubbing her bottom!!!!🤣🤣

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

BobbyClayton
Yes please I can make it now
Full house nearly !!

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Yes please from Michael

Re: Midweek row 10.00 Wednesday 13th July

Geoff Shilling
Hi sue. You could launch Sallyport. Can’t help as I have the plague. Geoff

Re: Wednesday row. Revised time meet 9.45. Don't forget swim things.

Me too please

Re: Wednesday row. Revised time meet 9.45. Don't forget swim things.

Yes please, if there is still room available? Marion
12