Weekday row Monday 16th November

Barry Scott
The forecast for the week beginning 16th is not good - with the exception of a window on Monday.
So suggest 12:00 at the Mill for a 14:10 HW, wind is from the west so we will stay in Chichester Harbour. How about a run to Emsworth for some lunch?

Re: Weekday row Monday 16th November

There is a possibility that I may have to do some work (boo!) but if possible I will join you please.

Re: Weekday row Monday 16th November

Yes please Barry
Best

Re: Weekday row Monday 16th November

Me please Barry

Re: Weekday row Monday 16th November

Jane d
Great suggestion, yes please from me.

Re: Weekday row Monday 16th November

Me too please.  Just remembered I have to be in until our 25kg bag of flour has been delivered.  Let's hope it's before 12 noon!  Having just seen the forecast it still looks windy tomorrow, Wednesday might get calmer if it doesn't calm tomorrow.

Re: Weekday row Monday 16th November

See you for 12 Barry.
Emsworth for lunch gets my vote.

Re: Weekday row Monday 16th November

Geoff 1/-
I will come and make numbers up or down. Geoff

Re: Weekday row Monday 16th November

Hooray!

Thanks Barry and everyone for a throughly enjoyable row and lunch stop.

It was great to get out, just in the nick of time before storm " Barney " arrives.

Best, Andy