Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Dave M
Weather looks good this Saturday. A nice big high tide at 12:55 so let's meet at 10:45 for a row to the Ferryboat and attempt to dodge the Ferries carrying all the Victorious Festival goers.

Somebody might need to give us directions as to which way to go from the Mill - seems a long time since we have rowed!!!

Dave & Jenny

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Marion
Yes please 😁 Maybe another swim? Marion x

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Les Goodall
Hi Dave,
Hope you have room for a little’un 😁

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Geoff Shilling
I will make it six Geoff

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Me too, please!

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in if possible

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Joan
Apologies Dave & Jenny but I have woken up with a sore throat so won’t make today’s row.  Apologies for the late notice. Joan

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Greg Spencer
Hi Dave

Late starter - if there is room Greg

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

Dave M
Hope you get well soon Joan.

Lots of room Greg - see you at 10:45.

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 27th August 10:45

MartinS
Dave if I’m not too late I would like to join you.