Who is towing what to GRR ?

Andrew B
Hi All,

Who is in charge of boat/trailer/tower allocation ?

Will the less frequently used trailers be checked out before hand.....the small double probably hasn't been looked at since last year.

Unless I hear otherwise I am expecting to take Holly and the Teifi on the small double, so by copy to Katie, I will probably be looking for some help to load up on the Weds or Thurs, and to ensure everything you want in the Teifi is loaded into it, or into my car.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Who is towing what to GRR ?

nigel
Assuming the Volvo is passed OK on its MOT (and I can afford to get it back from the garage!) I'm prepared to tow either the double Galley trailer, or the Van de Graaf trailer with Gladys on it.

Re: Who is towing what to GRR ?

Andrew B
Nigel is that Gladys trailer a 'generation thing' ?
Andrew

Re: Who is towing what to GRR ?

Andrew and all the current outlook is this:

LCRC: Andrew (1 x 15 SecondsHollie double trailer), Colin (Langstone Lady and Sallyport double trailer), Geoff (Colin's other car & Mabel), Steve (1 x Bembridge), Nigel (Gladys)...

Gig Club: Have SpiritHeart and C Shel -  they have Greg, Perry and Chris Bream I think. They are also using the tow down service for C Shel.

LAR: I can take Laura Jane up on Thursday and back on Sunday via Richmond and have booked the tow down service.. that leaves Speculation; Isis and Shearwater....so I can then use myself, Victoria and Chris partridge on Friday/Saturday. Katy Loh has also offered I think.

We also need to empty the boat park on the 12th September for the Use Agreement with Richard and Sally. So the Tiefis also need to be moved to my front garden at some point on Friday.

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Who-is-towing-what-to-GRR-tp5246.html