Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Hi all,

I hate to say it, but only 80 odd sleeps to go until Santa lands on your roof….

As some of you “older” members may remember, about 5yrs ago I organised a Cutters Christmas do at The Royal Oak (yes, it really is that long ago!!).

Since then we’ve had so many new members join us, and I thought that this might be a lovely way to celebrate old traditions along with new(ish) members together. As well as get to know the new landlords of our beloved pub a little better (I hear they wish to sponsor us some kit!!). So with this in mind, I’ve volunteered to arrange it all over again…🙈🙈🙈!!!

Last time we had enough turn up that they shut the pub and we took it over for the evening. We all ate, drank and were merry as well as party games and of course the company of great friends at Christmas.
So let’s repeat that merriment, with bells on top!!

It’s usually around £20.00-£25.00* per head for a 3 course meal with a drink included (*to be confirmed)

For now, this is just me sending up a test balloon to get an idea of numbers of who may be interested in the idea for around mid-December.
- I think for now, let’s keep it to members only, we can look at partners once I get a better idea of numbers.
Then, once I have more info and have arranged things with the pub, I can throw out to you all dates, menu options etc. etc.

So if you’re interested, please could you let me know by putting your names down here, no later than Friday 21st October.
That’ll then give me plenty of time to talk to the new owners of the pub and arrange if we need to take over the place again or not, and all other requirements we may have!!

So come on gang, who’s up for a great Christmas knees up??!!
Hope to see you all there!

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Marion
I am interested. Any thoughts on what date yet as already have  a couple of others pencilled in  😁

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Hi Matt - Goodo - definitely interested depending on dates idc

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Lynn Murray
Yes for me and Chris depending on date.

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Vernon Seddon
Interested but depends on date

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please. Well done for organising!
Claire

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Steve F
Yes please for Ally and Steve, again depending on date. Cheers, Steve

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Yes please for us depending on dates

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Frances
Mark and Frances are interested to attend,  depending on dates,  thanks for organising

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

MartinS
in (subject to date of course)

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Good idea and interested depending on date. Sue and Peter

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Les Goodall
Not me. Oh ok then if I must 😁

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Anita Preston
Good idea,  I would be interested too.

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Wendy and Stephen
Yes we are interested in going depending on date, how about an after Christmas party, early January,  date might suit everyone better, just a thought- Wendy and Stephen

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Margaret
Sounds fun, I would be interested, thanks Matt

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

We, Ron and Cheryl are interested, guess what?......

Depending on date

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Michael Gilbert
I love Xmas..  yes please
.

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Tessa Collings
I would be interested.

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please. Thanks for organising

Re: Who’s up for a Cutters Christmas Do?

Phil P
yes please
Phil
12