Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Hi all, Geoff is going to lead the work on Sallyport and would like some help please. Below are the dates and times he plans to be at Releasing Potential next week. Please post when you can join him and I will keep the lists below updated. Probably a maximum of four people at any one time is best. Each session will last until he or you get fed up :-)

Monday 1pm        Monday 6.30pm        Tues 1pm        Thurs 2pm
Geoff                  Geoff                      Geoff              Geoff
Les                     Rachel                    Rachel             Christine
Ron                     Les                        Les                 Les
Cheryl                  Tim                       Steve             Len

If you arrive and can't get in bang on the big roller door!
In case you don't know where it is it's near the big Havant Tesco ....

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.8498938,-0.9946034,17z

Releasing Potential
7 Kingscroft Court
Ridgway
Havant
Hampshire PO9 1LS

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Christine
I can do Thursday at 1pm. Maybe Tuesday at 1pm if we are not rowing that day!

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Les Goodall
I shall be available all sessions. With a bit of luck!🛠

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Hi Rachel, Cheryl and I can do Monday at 1:00 pm (13:00 as we called it in The Navy). See you Sunday.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

len b
i can do thursday at 1 pm see you sunday

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Monday 6.30 pm for me please

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Teri
Hi Rachel,  will def be over at some point - apologies for being vague but I'm currently juggling hospital and doctor's appointments so not sure when.    x

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Hi all thanks for signing up for this. Please note change of time to 2pm on Thurs as there is an event on at Releasing Potential over lunchtime. Thanks
Rachelz

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Liz Hall
If Les wanted to drop out of one or two sessions, I could do Monday 1 p.m. and John could do Thursday 2 p.m.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Teri
Hi Rachel,   be over today (Tuesday) if that's ok?

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Hi Teri , that would be great and takes us back to full strength as Steve cant make it ,  see you anytime after 1pm today

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Hi Liz and John, so sorry I missed your post offering help. Les seems keen to keep going at the moment and Geoff isn't sure he wants more than two people for Thursdays job so I think we are Ok for the moment. I am holding off posting more sessions until Geoff decides on a cunning plan ☺

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

I'm OK for 2pm Tuesday.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Teri
Hi Rachel,  should be over tomorrow (Thursday)  ok - any hitch, will let you know. x

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport - please sign up!

Hi, if you are coming to help today, Thursday, please dont arrive before 2pm as Im not around to do key duty and the plan is for  Richard from Releasing potential  to meet Geoff at 2pm to let him in.
Thanks ☺