Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Hi all. Geoff would like to get sanding complete and the primer on before letting her dry out more over Christmas. This means two more sessions next week. Please sign up if you can, up to 5 people on each session this time as we are doing hand sanding so can get more people round the boat.

Mon 21st  1pm
Geoff
Rachel
Len
Liz
Barry
Nigel
Teri ?

Tues 22nd 1pm
Geoff
Teri
Steve
Ron
Cheryl

Thanks, Rachel

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Richard Harrison
Hi Rachel
I am available Tuesday at 1pm (but do need  to be away by 4pm) so will be there to help
cheers

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

len b
i can do monday like blue hair and beard makes a change from grey

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Rachel,

Tuesday Please

Steve

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Teri
Hi Rachel, definitely up for Monday / Tuesday - but depends on my Monday appointments - so will let you know as soon as poss next week if that's ok?

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Liz Hall
I will definitely come and can do either day.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Hi Rachel, Cheryl and I can't do Monday as we are on Grandchildren Duty but we can do Tuesday If that helps! ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Afriad I am working Monday and Tuesday but am off on Wednesday if that is any good?Would like to do my bit but this damned work thing keeps getting in the way of having a life!

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

No worries Marion we are all set for next week. After the primer is on she will need to dry out until after Christmas. Hoping to paint her on 27th and 28th if we can.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Hi Richard that wouod be great, you can always escape whenever you need to ☺

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Blue beard .. there has to be a  pirate joke in there somewhere?

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Thanks Liz Monday would be great

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Think I can do Monday, just waiting to find out my working time, but will try and come.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Barry Scott
Happy to help - when would you like me?
Barry

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

nigel
Also ready to help, preferably Monday but could do Tuesday

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Barry and Nigel, apologies for the delay in replying, today would be great if you can make it.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week2 - please sign up!

Teri
Hi Rachel - not going to make today's session, but will try and be there tomorrow. x