duty rower 19th july

Sue Martin
Having already agreed to cover Teri tomorrow I am no longer able to do this due to a family issue that requires my unconditional presence.
So if any one can step in at the last minute i would be very grateful and of course prepared to swap.
Sorry folks for such short notice.
Sue

Re: duty rower 19th july

Andrew B
Hi Sue,
I'll do it.
Can you do my duty 16th Aug please ?
Andrew

Re: duty rower 19th july

Andrew B
oops forgot - Doctor has made me promise not to row for a bit, but I'll be able to cox.
Andrew

Re: duty rower 19th july

So sorry. I will not be there as duty rower either. Have sadly just had news of a family death this morning. I am sure you will all understand that I need to be elsewhere. Marion

Re: duty rower 19th july

I can't row or even potentially cox/lift anything heavier than a pint of speckled hen, as I seem to be locked in a strange upright stance, but I can lurk at the wall and sign people up and will be there if only I can fold myself behind the wheel of a Fiesta and make the pedals work!😎

Cheers

Tim

Re: duty rower 19th july

Teri
errrr ................Sue it was next weekend we were going to swop ...... was present today (if a little late) and puzzled as to Tim being now known as Marion and Andrew as Sue ......   or was it the other way round??    :-)

Re: duty rower

Sue Martin
Have no fear I shall be there on 26th. In Fact in an hours time.

Yes Andrew I can do 16/8 for you. Thanks for last week even if I got date wrong.

Sue