end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Liz Walmsley
The wind looks to abate for Friday although it may still be a little damp.  High tide at 1502 so I propose we gather at the boatpark at 1300 to make sure that all our boats have survived the storm, that covers are emptied of water and any clearing up that may be required. Then we can go for a row with maybe a cuppa stop somewhere if weather permits.  Please sign up below as usual and watch this space for any updates!

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

michael
Yes please from Michael and Lesley

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Steph Savill
Yes please for me Liz

Thanks Steph

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Gill
Yes I would like to please

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Dave & Josie
Yes please Liz - just me!

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Anne3
Hi Liz I would like to come please if it is OK to arrive a wee bit late (13:15-13:30). If that is not OK please say, and I will try another afternoon. Thanks, Anne

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Mike Ballard
Yes please Liz for me. Thanks Mike

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Lynn Murray
Count me in please Liz.

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Rog & Dee Sellers
Yes please, just me - Dee

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Dave M
Hi Liz

Yes please

Dave & Jenny

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Hi Anne, I am sure we will still be faffing around so happy to wait for you until 1.30 latest. Liz

Liz, we are not coming tomorrow. Have fun in your little weather window.
Michael and Lesley

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Anne3
Thanks very much Liz - I'm sorry if I don't come in time to help with the boat park. Anne

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Me please!

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

One more for the squadron!

…and, just for Gill, I like to think that our vice admiral of the day (for the ^naval^ squadron) would out rank a rear admiral commanding a mere “flotilla”. …….even if we don’t have any Capital ships in our squadron today!
P.S. I think ALL our ships at LANGSTONE are capital!

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Gill
Ooh are we flying today

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Sorry Liz I am going to wimp out. Too much rain when they said there wasn't going to be any. And it's showing F4/5 on Cambermet.

Re: end of week row / boat park check Fri 3 Nov 1300

Gill
Thanks for todays row Liz … really enjoyed it and the weather was kind to us