help to move Gladys from Langstone to northney on Saturday 30 Jul.

help to move Gladys from Langstone to northney on Saturday 30 Jul.

Mark Taylor
Would 3 people be available to help nigel and myself row Gladys from Langstone to northney on Saturday? Reason for request is that timing of start of round hayling is too early on Sunday to get Gladys off her mooring. So we need to place in marina for Saturday night.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: help to move Gladys from Langstone to northney on Saturday 30 Jul.

Les Goodall
Hi Mark,
I can help Saturday is it a 12.00 o’clock meet in the boatyard?

Re: help to move Gladys from Langstone to northney on Saturday 30 Jul.

So the plan is to meet at 13:00 for the simple task of moving Gladys to Northney Marina on Saturday. On Alan Harding's row on Thursday, the following agreed to help row Gladys across:-
Mike Ballard
Nigel
Mark
Sue Loveridge
Pete Loveridge

Les has also posted and is most welcome to join us. We might pick up a bouy half way across and watch some of the gig racing taking place if it suits all. I will take my car and park it at Northney so I can give people lifts back to Langstone.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: help to move Gladys from Langstone to northney on Saturday 30 Jul.

Hi Mark,
Looks like you have enough helpers now, but if anyone can’t make it in the end, I’m free all day if you need an extra pair of hands.
Matt