mid week row - wed 29th april - now cancelled

mid week row - wed 29th april - now cancelled

douglas smith
This post was updated on .

this row has now been cancelled due to 25mph winds and rain forecast - see Rachels  posting for a thursday row, for those that still want to get on the water.

Douglas

Re: mid week row - wed 29th april

ron and cheryl
Yes please Douglas ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: mid week row - wed 29th april

Phil P
Hi Douglas
Yes please for me
Phil

Re: mid week row - wed 29th april

Douglas, so so sorry but Cheryl and I will have to cry off from Wednesday's row due to a medical appointment at the doctors that we had forgotten about. Sorry ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: mid week row - wed 29th april - now cancelled

Good call, Douglas. A morning for indoor work, I think.