retiring

John Chapman
Just a note to those who know me to say that I have reluctantly decided that my rowing career is over. I have only rowed three times this year - a combination of aches and pains, and other commitments have stopped me, and I don't see either improving. Good luck to all still rowing.
John

Re: retiring

Paul Bennett
John

It has been quite a rowing career though.  Very best wishes

Paul

Paul

On 29 November 2015 at 15:42, John Chapman [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just a note to those who know me to say that I have reluctantly decided that my rowing career is over. I have only rowed three times this year - a combination of aches and pains, and other commitments have stopped me, and I don't see either improving. Good luck to all still rowing.
John

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/retiring-tp6101.html

Re: retiring

What a great shame! I for one will miss the rowing with you, and I'll look  back on past exploits with much affection and pleasant memories.
All the best
Nigel.

Re: retiring

John,
This is very sad. We will miss you sadly. Your amazing ability to identify birds just by the song in particular.
Do come round and see us occasionally!
Chris

Re: retiring

Marilyn
Sorry to hear that John, I remember many a happy row with you and Polly,when Gladys was our pride and joy.take care, Marilyn xx

Re: retiring

We hope you will still be seen on the foreshore and still be able to share your local bird knowledge with us all.

Re: retiring

Jenny
It has been lovely rowing with you John. Sending my very best wishes to you and Polly for all you do in the future.
Love Jenny x

Re: retiring

Geoff 1/-
Hi John. Sorry to hear that. All the best. Geoff