saturday 18th row

sandra
Hello all,
High tide 6pm, only 4m, so any takers for a 4.45 meet and a jaunt down to marker or hisc, if the forecast of light westerly winds and only small chance of showers is true, but then our friend the jet stream might have other ideas!!
Txt me on 07766737196.
Cheers
Sandra

Re: saturday 18th row

I'll be there. I am hoping that the Gladys crew for the Round Osea Island race might take this as an opportunity for a training run.

Re: saturday 18th row

Peter L
Id like to come too please.

Re: saturday 18th row

Penny Plimmer
I will hopefully be there...thank you

Re: saturday 18th row

Marcus and Christine hope to join you. Our son and wife are with us and may join in, they have rowed before or could passenger, but may do an alternative.

Re: saturday 18th row

I shall be along for a row as well as all the other happy excursionists!
Cheers
Nigel.