seal Safari out of itchenor Tuesday 10 September 10.30

Re: seal Safari out of itchenor Tuesday 10 September 10.30

Yes please for Grahsm and Deirdre Lloyd

Re: seal Safari out of itchenor Tuesday 10 September 10.30

Mike Ballard
Yes please Mark for me if there’s still room. By my count I think I might be your no. 35? If not can I be a reserve.
Thanks, Mike

Re: seal Safari out of itchenor Tuesday 10 September 10.30

Mike Ballard
Oops, I hadn’t seen Rachel’s post so I think your over numbers but if a space becomes free….

Re: seal Safari out of itchenor Tuesday 10 September 10.30

Mark Taylor
I am now closing this event to extra bookings, with all takers from ESSC and LCRC, I now have 38 people booked . I will be in touch shortly asking for payment. So, just as a reminder, this is planned for Tuesday 10 September at 10:30. We will be on board the Solar Boat for approximately 3 hours. There is a toilet on board the boat but no catering facilities.

Those booked are
Jenny Myles
Dave Myles
Matt Oneill
Chris Waterworth
Dave  Cleeve
Lesley Grainger
James Griffin
Alison Griffin
Pete Reed
Maureen Reed
Sarah Plender
Sarah Sadler
Sarah Sadler Friend
Jackie Harper
Jackie Harper plus 1
Steph Savil
Margaret Pratt
Anne Plater
Anne Plater +1
Graham  Lloyd
Deidre Lloyd
Mike Ballard is reserve

The cost of this trip will be £14 per person. So I will be emailing individuals to BACS me that payment. I do not plan to publicise my bank details on this open forum.

On receipt of payment, I will confirm that you have a place on the trip.

Many thanks.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299