Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Alison b
Mushroom risotto for me please

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Lesley Grainger
Just chips for me too please Michael
Lesley G

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Shaman, sorry as you can see from previous crew assignments all full up. Maybe next time. Michael

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Phil Hill
Thanks Mike
Would you kindly order the burger for me
Best
Phil

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Shanaz, Pete Reed and Liz W do you want to come tomorrow. I need at least two of you to make it work. Let me know tonight please. Michael

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Pete Reed
Love to come Michael
Pete
PS Chips for me please

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Susan Wagg
Just chips for me please Michael
Sue

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Hi Michael,

Would love to and just chips for me too please!

Liz W

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

michael
Liz W and Pete Reed, see you at the boat park at 8.30
Michael

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Karen Bakovljev
I orginally put my name down to row but haven't heard anything since. Am I included and if so take it is 8.30am start. I haven't been able to see the previous crew listing

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

michael
Karen, yes you are I posted a crew list on Oct 19th on this thread, your name was on it.
Michael

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Karen Bakovljev
Many thanks. That's odd I only picked this email up from the replies section and not the main body of messages. I have checked again and it's not listed. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Crew and boat assignment for tomorrow
Langstone Lady
Marilyn
Bobby
Joan
Lesley
Tom

Sallyport
Matt
Lynn M
Chris M
Julie
Nigel

Gladys
Mark
Steph S
Karen B
Susan W
Pete R

SWeare Deep
Alison B
Lesley G
Phil H
Liz W
Michael

8.30am boat park for loading
I have 5 in my car if others can help by taking passengers it will cut down on parking charges.
Michael

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Lesley Grainger
I'm happy to drive & can take 3 comfortably

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Pete Reed
Happy to drive and can take 4 if needed
Pete

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Steph Savill
Cheese and bacon burger for me please

Thanks Steph

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Like Karen, I seem to only be getting some but not all of the posts on the forum. I see from Lesley’s post that I am on crew list for Sallyport and presume that I am towing Gladys since she is just outside my front door!
 In that case I’ll come down to help load, then return home to pick up Gladys. There will be 3 spare seats in the car,
………..and the driver would like chips at the H&J !!!

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

michael
Nigel, you are correct.
I do not know why nabble is ?
Michael

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

Steph Savill
Good morning Michael

I will be leaving Fareham early to miss peak time traffic.
I will either get through really easy or hit traffic and take ages.
If I get there early is there anything you would want me to do.

Steph

Re: Hamble River Autumn excursion CRAC

michael
Steph, we are taking Lady, Sallyport and SWeare Deep, so covers off please and radios from box. There should be a whole herd of cutters appearing.
See you all at 8.30
Michael
1234