Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

We had a great time at the Manningtree Paddle and Oar festival last year, and the documentation for this year's event has just been received. Clayton fans, clear your diaries for the weekend of June 8/9!

PO_poster.docx
P&O_Itinerary.odt

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

I would very much like to do this again. It was a great event last year. Also good practise for any Clayton river race rowers.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

Damian Grounds
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

nigel
Count me in on this row, please.

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

Jenny
Sounds fun; I would like to join you.
Thanks
Jenny

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

That's a crew for Gladys. Anyone interested in taking Mabel?

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

Both days are OK for me. I'm thinking of taking the kayak if the timetable allows for both rows + paddle. If so there will be car seats available.

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

...and P.S. unfortunately I'm on duty elsewhere on June 1st, and hoping to row to Bembridge on the 2nd. (If not doing B2B on 2nd then training in Mabel would be good!)
Nigel.

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

Jenny
Hi Chris
As discussed earlier.
I'm same as Nigel, can't make Saturday 1st for practice and I have put my name down to do Bembridge to Bembridge on 2nd. If this doesn't go ahead I could make a practice row on the 2nd (Sunday).
Really looking forward to Manningtree.
Jenny

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

It looks as though there will be no time for training this weekend, sadly, so we shall just have to do our best on the day....

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

Jenny
Hi Chris
Just realised that all the Manningtree Team are on the Bembridge row, so if we had one of the boats we could practice rowing together.
Just a thought
Jenny

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

Well spotted...we could definitely do that.

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

I have just confirmed our attendance with Sarah Howlett at Manningtree. We will need to get started jolly early this year...registration starts at 09.30 (I have asked if we can pre-register!).

Re: Manningtree Paddle and Oar Festival, June 8/9

I am sorry to say that I have to pull out of this for personal reasons. I hope you can all raise a crew and Sarah Howlett at Manningtree will be delighted to hear from you.