Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

michael
Frances Bates

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Frances
Yes please if numbers permit

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Mark Taylor
Would also like to join in.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Barry Scott
Hi Michael,

I am almost afraid to ask, but is there room for one more?
It must be your charisma that is cause such an over-subscription!

Barry

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Wendy and Stephen
Is there room for 2 more? Fully understand if not . Thanks Wendy and Stephen

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Barry of course the more the merrier.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Wendy and Stephen look forward to seeing you, plenty of room.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Geoff Shilling
L love to row. Geoff

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

michael
Yes be good to see you

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Greg Spencer
Hi Michael

Yes please if there is room... Greg

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

michael
Yes, you are welcome

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Joan K
Yes please. I’m a novice and joined after an open day, would love to join this one if I’m not too late.
Joan Kilsby

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

michael
Never too late, look forward to meeting you.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Mark Taylor
What a flotilla, looks like we will need to launch mabel as well.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Just had a work cancellation so can I come along too please? Happy to row in anything!

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

michael
Yes come along looks like we will be rowing in everything we have got

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

john d. pearce
Hi Michael

Will have to back out of this one.
Best regards
John D.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Mark, yes I have spoken to Geoff and he says she is seaworthy.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Anita Preston
Sorry Michael I am afraid I cannot make this row after all !

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Wow you all came out of the woodwork!!!!
Here is a list of crews I have placed our new members in boats with 6 crew so rests are available.
These are not cast in stone, I do not know some of you so have been guessing, if you think I have got it wrong just come and tell me, or if I think the strength ratio looks off I may change your boat.
See you in the morning at 9am.
Sweare Deep:
Geoff (captain)
Greg