Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

michael
Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM.
Rowers of all abilities welcome, looks like nice weather so far. So a row to Emsworth with hot coffee and socializing. Will try to arrange crews so swapping into passenger is possible if wanted.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

BobbyClayton
Brilliant, advance notice I can do , fingers crossed forecast stays the same
So it’s a yes please from me

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Steve F
Hi. Steve and Ally too please!

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

john d. pearce
Hi Michael
Yes please
John D.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Mike Ballard
Add me to this , please. Thanks, Mike

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Yes please , Marilyn

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Tessa Collings
Yes please Tessa

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Anita Preston
yes please

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Anne3
Yes please  - thanks, Anne

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Susan Wagg
Yes please 😊

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

John Child
Yes please Michael.  Thanks John

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Liz CORDINER
hi Michael, I would like to come if there is the chance of 'swapping out', and will let you know nearer the time! thanks!

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

michael
Yes there will be plenty of swapping out and no one rows more than they want.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Yes please for me, Michael. Thanks. Nigel

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Susan Wakely and Jackie Rea

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Mo Evans
If there’s a space still, then yes please!
Mo

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

michael
There will always be room for you Mo

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Joan
Yes please for me if possible. Joan
123