Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Liz CORDINER
I cannot come this morning, but would like to do a short excursion sometime.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Nov 18, 9AM, lots of advance notice!!

Thank you all for such a lovely turn out, great to see you again and to meet all the new members. I want to assure you new ones that this was not the usual madhouse, just a different sort of madhouse. I hope it did not scare you away. A lot of us oldies, members that is, are willing to show you how to row so as not to strain yourself and show you how to cox, that is always great fun, as you get to tell you teacher what to do. So please come back for more!!! I hope one of you managed to get a picture of the fleet, getting you all in one place was way above my paygrade, even the bosun was having a hard time.
123