The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm - UPDATED, PLEASE READ!!

The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm - UPDATED, PLEASE READ!!

UPDATE

Hi all,
All tickets are bought and sorted for
Boys In The Boat on Monday 5th Feb. There are 30 people going in total!!

I suggest we all meet at The New Park Cinema (postcode PO19 7XY) at 2:30 pm, for sorting tickets and pre-movie drinks. Film starts at 3pm.
There is a small free car park at the theatre, or a Pay-and-Display right next door to it.

I have reserved us an area in my local - The Park Tavern - for later on, should any of you wish to carry on with drinks after the movie (no food available on a Monday, just crisps and nuts etc). It’s only a 5min walk so i suggest leaving cars at the cinema, as it’s a nightmare parking closer!

All tickets are £10 each, as it turns out there’s no senior citizen concessions for this movie/time.
Having had a couple of scams on my bank account last year, I’d rather not put my bank details on here. So please either bring cash on the day, or contact me direct if you’d rather do a transfer and I’ll give you my details privately.

Thanks very much, look forward to seeing you all there.
Matt

Hi all,
The Boys In The Boat film is being screened at The New Park Cinema, in Chichester. It’s a great little cinema right in the centre of town.

Having spoken to them, the best screening for us to go to as a big group is Monday 5th February at 15:00 (3pm)

Price is £10.00 per adult ticket, or £9.00 per Senior Citizen (please bring ID, because you all look around 35!! 😉)

I propose we all meet at the cinema around 14:40 see the movie, then take a 5min walk to one of Chichester’s great hostelleries to find an open fire and pint or two with good friends….

I am happy to get all the tickets sorted, but will need an idea of numbers ASAP, so if you could all let me know by this Sunday (14th) at the very latest please.

As I’m a member of both clubs, I’ll be inviting CRAC as well, so this is on a first come first serve basis

Thanks all, look forward to a nice afternoon with you all

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Pam P
An afternoon trip to the cinema, that's a first for me -  yes please Matt, well done. Senior sadly.....

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Lesley Grainger
Yes please

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Dave & Josie
Yes please Matt! Dave and myself (one adult/one senior citizen)!! Thanks for organising. Will look out for info on making payment.

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please, 2 x Seniors (I know I don't look it!!😜) Wendy and Stephen

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Phil Hill
Thanks Matt
Judith and I would like to join you, 2 seniors please.
Thanks
Phil

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

2 seniors for us please. Thanks for organising.

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Karen Bakovljev
I am so sorry I wont be able to join you. Thank you for organising. Just started reading the book from your recommendation. K

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Margaret
Yes please Matt, I would love to see the film, thanks for organising it. One ticket for me please

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Ron and Cheryl for 2 seniors please

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Ron and Cheryl for 2 seniors please

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Caroline M
Yes please one senior

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

JessHarley
Yes please Matt. Thanks for organising this :-)

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Mike Lowery
I'll come along. Nice cinema.

  Mike L.  Ta

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

Anita Preston
Can I have a ticket please Matt. Thanks

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm

I went with Bobby to see the film this afternoon at Port Solent only 8 in the cinema ! We both enjoyed it,  have to admire their courage and determination. I didn’t think it was as good as the book.

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm - UPDATED, PLEASE READ!!

Please read updates, if you’re down to come.

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm - UPDATED, PLEASE READ!!

Pam P
Paid direct Matt from your Trafalgar deets.  Big thanks for organising, it'll be fun!

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm - UPDATED, PLEASE READ!!

Matt O’Neill
Hi Pam, thank you, but as I said before I’ve had problems with my on-line accounts, so cash on the day would of been easier.
Could you please let me know the last 3 digits of the account you paid into, so I can trace it…as not found your payment so far!
Thanks, Matt

Re: The Boys In The Boat film - 5th Feb, 3pm - UPDATED, PLEASE READ!!

Pam P
Sorry Matt, misunderstood what you said. Thought the Nabble info had been hacked, not your bank. Will look once home, but my bank sent it to the same account it sent it to last Oct/Nov for Trafalgar.  Pesky but at least it’s only £10 I’ll owe you.
12